Decision Has Been Made

SilverEagle

I don't think I've heard from all you blind faith people. How about it? How are you going to sell the program to recruits when we are not certain the HC is going to be here past next year?

And, SilverEagle, I think we have heard too much of your question. It has been asked and answered...get over it!

BTW, I do not believe that any of the responders have "blind faith" in the situation. I believe they generally have their eyes open and have a different opinion than you do about Coach Dodge's ability to get the job done in recruiting. There are many D-1 head coaches on a "short string". They continue to recruit. In case you haven't noticed, the job security of a D-1 head coach is never really settled....look around.

Your point and question is 100% valid, but it has been asked and answered...move along!

And, SilverEagle, I think we have heard too much of your question. It has been asked and answered...get over it!

BTW, I do not believe that any of the responders have "blind faith" in the situation. I believe they generally have their eyes open and have a different opinion than you do about Coach Dodge's ability to get the job done in recruiting. There are many D-1 head coaches on a "short string". They continue to recruit. In case you haven't noticed, the job security of a D-1 head coach is never really settled....look around.

Your point and question is 100% valid, but it has been asked and answered...move along!

I'll remember that the next time you take someone to task for not being "positive" according to your definition.......which always seems to be self-serving,

I'll remember that the next time you take someone to task for not being "positive" according to your definition.......which always seems to be self-serving,

I am sure you will...but then, what else is new? :lol::lol::flowers:

And, yep, I get big bucks from the volunteer work I do supporting UNT and its students....that's why I do it. You know, I give my time and dollars so I can reap the BIG REWARDS! I don't recall seeing any reward from all my self-serving, as you call it, other than the "thanks" from the students we support with scholarships and the "thanks" from the players who know I support them and the program.

BTW...I seem to recall saying that your point and question was 100% valid...but, then again, that was pretty self-serving.

Edited by KRAM1

which always seems to be self-serving,

I've never seen more personal shots on this board than I have in the days since Dodge's return has been announced. Its getting old quick.

...get over yourself. Kram is one of the most ardent supporters of this program, and he doesn't do it to be self-serving.

Be a fan the way you want to be and quit dumping on the fans who want to do it their way.

SilverEagle presents a valid question. I chose not to touch it when I posted previously. If the prospect confronted me directly, I would tell him that my personal situation should be low on his priority list. I would tell him that I was committed to seeing that he maximized his athletic potential and his personal growth and maturation while I was in charge. If there ever came a time when I wasn't in charge, there would be someone as dedicated in my place to mentor his development.

SilverEagle presents a valid question. I chose not to touch it when I posted previously. If the prospect confronted me directly, I would tell him that my personal situation should be low on his priority list. I would tell him that I was committed to seeing that he maximized his athletic potential and his personal growth and maturation while I was in charge. If there ever came a time when I wasn't in charge, there would be someone as dedicated in my place to mentor his development.

Very substantive, honest and realistic. And just about the only thing someone could say. No pom poms or verbal brochures. Good job.

And to yyz28, my comment wasn't a personal attack....just a needle. Something you will always get from me when you presume to tell me to move on. Especially when no one has given me a substantive answer to a valid question.

Edited by SilverEagle