Anybody Know About This Kid...

unt88

Was he not a good high school player?

Only reason I know about him is I use to play there and I still keep up...It is to late now but this kid is good, really, really GOOD!!!

http://sportsinfo.mtsac.edu/results/0910/f...me.htm#TEAM.IND

Matt Faulkner QB 6-02 205 SO Marcus (TX) HS / Highland Village, TX ..

PASSING GP Effic Att-Cmp-Int Pct Yds TD Lng Avg/G

---------------------------------------------------------------

Faulkner,Matt 5 145.88 144-90-8 62.5 1227 10 58 245.4

Watched him play.... He grew up next door to one of my buddies growing up... Was good at Marcus but they turned into a running team... Had some d-1 interest and ended up having a couple rough outings and a few losses and offers never came... Great kid and super nice family... Good athlete and I'm glad to hear he's doing well... We didn't miss on this one imho...

Watched him play.... He grew up next door to one of my buddies growing up... Was good at Marcus but they turned into a running team... Had some d-1 interest and ended up having a couple rough outings and a few losses and offers never came... Great kid and super nice family... Good athlete and I'm glad to hear he's doing well... We didn't miss on this one imho...

I saw Matt play his senior season. He was having a pretty good year until he suffered a concussion during a blow-out game. He was never quite the same after that.