Homecoming Menu

Guest JohnDenver

Guest JohnDenver

Our crew always has a chili competition every homecoming. We will have five different chili's, more depending who else shows up.

Here is my chili for this year: 2.5lb Cubed steak, 1.25lb ground beef, 1 cup french roast brewed coffee, 12oz smoked beer, 8oz tomato sauce, baking Cocoa, tons of spices. Cooked low and slow for 8 hours.

I also am toting three types of cornbreads: Normal, Cherry Cayenne, Grand Marnier brown sugar dried apple.

And of course, my trusty beer belt filled with cold ones.

Come by, taste the goods ~5pm, and vote for your favorite.

See you there! GMG.

Guest JohnDenver

I think you need outside judges. And I think they should get one bowl of each chilli. Need a judge?

The standard Brats, Steak, and ribs.

I really need to mix it up a bit.

Totally... Come chow and judge. I think judging happens 5pm. South blue lot.

Brats and Angus burgers.

Here is the Official UNTFlyer Tailgate Football TV Schedule

??? - 11:00am - ESPN Game Day

11:00 - 2:00 - Texas-Oklahoma/Iowa-Wisconsin

2:00 - 2:30 - Miss St vs. MTSU

2:30 - 5:30 - USC-Notre Dame/Florida-Arkansas

5:30 - 6:15 - Virginia Tech - Georgia Tech

Edited by UNTflyer

BEER!!

Shredded BBQ - Hand shredded smoked slow cooked Brisket and pulled pork, combined with a home made BBQ sauce to create one of my favorite sandwich fillings.

Sausage Cheesy Balls - Home ground Pork breakfast sausage combined into Cheesy Sausage Balls for a great finger food.

Grilled Brats - Brats marinated in a home made beer marinade for 24 hours before grill time.

Cuban Sandwich - John's Smoke Roasted pork loin hand carved with ham and fixings placed in Fresh French bread and flattened in a sandwich press, for a great Cuban teat.

Tasty Homemade Tiramisu - John's homemade saucy tiramisu.

A 4 lb bag of Pistachios, great easy snack.

Sam's Brownie Bites, left in sun to be just warmed perfectly

BEER!!!!

Guest JohnDenver

BEER!!

Cuban Sandwich - John's Smoke Roasted pork loin hand carved with ham and fixings placed in Fresh French bread and flattened in a sandwich press, for a great Cuban teat.

What are you using to power the sandwich press? Or did you make them in advance?

Nice menu.