Trash Talking Aggies

UNTflyer

We need to play NMSU more often. When Gilwater and McKie fouled it, we started heckling and really got under their skin. They threw profanities at us like "I f*&^ed yo mutha!" and "Suck my &^$%!"

It was getting pretty heated between them and the Pit Crew, so much so that a Denton cop and a Sun Belt official walked over to stand between us. McKie refused to take part of the post-game handshakes... he just threw us one last look and walked to the tunnel with Gilwater.

well...i had quite control of 2 middle fingers that i gave to them!

and McKie call me fat....what a comback!

The middle fingers came out??? Pit Crew is there to really rile things up but keep it classy bro... let them cuss you out and flip the bird.

I know CBL, Dub, Strange and myself did a good job of pissing people off and getting really really vulgar responses, but we didn't retaliate to that extreme...

Just Sayin'

The middle fingers came out??? Pit Crew is there to really rile things up but keep it classy bro... let them cuss you out and flip the bird.

I know CBL, Dub, Strange and myself did a good job of pissing people off and getting really really vulgar responses, but we didn't retaliate to that extreme...

Just Sayin'

Thats why you are my hero, that and all the drinks you served me at tavern.

Just Sayin'

maybe it was over bored...but it was minor compared to what they were saying....they deserved it, but yes in the future i will try and keep my cool a bit better!

maybe it was over bored...but it was minor compared to what they were saying....they deserved it, but yes in the future i will try and keep my cool a bit better!

there is no need to do it though... If they are talking shit in your direction you have done EXACTLY what the pit crew was started 6 years ago to do... Get into the others head. If they are talking mess to you, they aren't 100% focused on the game...

Keep rippin em up but let them look foolish when they are yelling at you from the floor

We were messing with Young, and Rahmen. So mush so, Young actually looked over at me during one of our ft attempts and started glaring, that was just before he fouled out. I said nothing vulgar though. That was fun.

Edited by filmerj

Young wasn't pleased with us at all. He especially didn't like the Olive Oil girlfriend remark. The reaction of the NMSU player afterwards when filmerj said good game in the tunnel was priceless. I had fun playing in the student section. I'll try to make my way down there more often.

Edited by oldguystudent

Young wasn't pleased with us at all. He especially didn't like the Olive Oil girlfriend remark. The reaction of the NMSU player afterwards when filmerj said good game in the tunnel was priceless. I had fun playing in the student section. I'll try to make my way down there more often.

Nothing better oldguy. You can come and hang just sneek us in some "juice."

there is no need to do it though... If they are talking shit in your direction you have done EXACTLY what the pit crew was started 6 years ago to do... Get into the others head. If they are talking mess to you, they aren't 100% focused on the game...

Keep rippin em up but let them look foolish when they are yelling at you from the floor

Exactly right...a profane and angry reaction to a player is exactly what he wants...it justifies his anger. Pissing off a player and then laughing at him...or firing back a witty one-liner will only piss him off more...thats what you're going for.

We've all occassionally stepped over the line. I think the birds were a bit much (and if you've read any of my posts you should know that PC isn't a big concern of mine)...you're more clever than that...the birds were on par with the player calling you fat.