Cowboys New Unis?

I guess I am biased since i'm a die hard Cowboys fan but I think they look great. At the very least they should keep the white jersey with silver pants and silver helmet. I think if they had a couple of redesigned alternate jersey I think it would be cool. I thought the alternative green Mavs jersey they used for a few years were really awesome and nice looking. They were designed by Puff Daddy's company.

There have been uniform surveys done before. And usually that most often worn Cowboy uni (white shirt, silver helmet, silver pants)...is considered one of the best looking uniforms in all of sports.

So, no.

BTW....have the Steelers changed their unis this year? I thought when I first saw those.....they were throwback jerseys. But it seems like every game I see them wearing those now. Their unis were classics too. Have they changed?

Anyone know?

There have been uniform surveys done before. And usually that most often worn Cowboy uni (white shirt, silver helmet, silver pants)...is considered one of the best looking uniforms in all of sports.

So, no.

BTW....have the Steelers changed their unis this year? I thought when I first saw those.....they were throwback jerseys. But it seems like every game I see them wearing those now. Their unis were classics too. Have they changed?

Anyone know?

i don't know about the Steelers either but I think those look awesome. Much better than the all black.

Anyone know?

From what I know they have not changed but have mainly just used it so it can try to sell more jerseys. I personally dislike those throwbacks they are sporting right now. The Musers brought it up with Jerry a few weeks ago and Jerry simply said that teams probably do that a lot these days just so they can sell more jerseys although Jerry said that he will always prefer the silver helmet, pants and white jersey.