Plummeangreen Question

LAZER

When I first started reading this forum I remember this guy posting literally 8 page long essays on the need for a new stadium. His posts were full of ridiculous fonts and crazy colors. He seemed to be more excited about the stadium then anybody else on this board. Then suddenly he stopped posting. He has not even been "seen" according to his profile since early august. What happened to this guy? I figured he would be having heart attacks over the events taking place lately......

When I first started reading this forum I remember this guy posting literally 8 page long essays on the need for a new stadium. His posts were full of ridiculous fonts and crazy colors. He seemed to be more excited about the stadium then anybody else on this board. Then suddenly he stopped posting. He has not even been "seen" according to his profile since early august. What happened to this guy? I figured he would be having heart attacks over the events taking place lately......

You have to love plummer. He's no Joe the Plumber, but he's ours and we love him.