Ncaa 2009 Upset On Heisman Level

cdawgrun

I know this may not mean a lot to all of you, but I just upset LSU in Death Valley on the hardest level on EA NCAA 2009 (Heisman level), final score..24-23, Mosley catches a 60 yard screen pass with 10 seconds left to upset LSU. Vizza passes for over 300 yards and two touchdowns. Hope this is a sign of things to come!! Go Mean Green

I am glad you are doing well with the Mean Green cause they are taking a beating on varsity level at my house. It is most likely user error, who did great running Dickey ball but am really bad with the spread. I run down the field and toss an interception around the goal line about 8 out of 10 times. I hope the sim does not foreshadow the real season. It is still fun.

I am glad you are doing well with the Mean Green cause they are taking a beating on varsity level at my house. It is most likely user error, who did great running Dickey ball but am really bad with the spread. I run down the field and toss an interception around the goal line about 8 out of 10 times. I hope the sim does not foreshadow the real season. It is still fun.

its ok, the spread takes a little while to get used to it...i recommend throwing shorter routes--similar to what we do in real life--make your reads simple and see if casey fitzgerald can turn it into a big gain!

Touche on that one. I'm pretty sure I threw 8 INT's in one game with Vizza. Another time Vizza got knocked in the head and was out the whole game so Meager comes in and gets hurt the very next play and number 5 gets put in...is that suppose to be Riley??

Touche on that one. I'm pretty sure I threw 8 INT's in one game with Vizza. Another time Vizza got knocked in the head and was out the whole game so Meager comes in and gets hurt the very next play and number 5 gets put in...is that suppose to be Riley??

I think that's Nathan Tune.

BTW - Are you guys using dowloaded rosters or rosters you made from the one on MGSports?

what, you can use downloaded rosters? Please explain. I got the songs to play but I have to find out how to save them so I dont have to assign the sounds everytime I play. I have not started a dynasty yet but ever time I do the play now mode I have to set up the sounds.

We need to get audio clips of our sounds this year. I really want the fly like an eagle rif and another mean green first down which I think I can do myself.

If you have the PS3 or XBOX 360 version you can download rosters.

On my PS3 I went the online section and then EA Locker

From there click download roster or something like that. You then must enter in the id of a user that has rosters. The one I used is Listeri87, I think. You type in that name and his file comes up and you download it. Once you've done that you load that file and all names will change. He did every team.

There are some errors, but not bad. He does have #1 on NT's roster as Riley. If you look at the stats it has to be him. He's a freshman and his ratings look like Riley's.

Now be careful because these rosters have been causing some games to crash. EA says they are hoping to have a patch to fix the problem in like 3 or 4 days.

Hope that helps. It's also nice to score a TD and hear the NT fight song!