Jamario Thomas

StealthEagle84

"because from what i have heard he could care less about football"

Regardless of whether he is interested in playing professionally or not that was an unfair statement, given the enormous contribution he made during the past four years. He certainly demonstrated a commitment to Mean Green football.

because from what i have heard he could care less about football

What is it with you people taking pot shots at players? So, you know JT personally and can speak with absolutely authority? And you wonder why the players, their parents and some other fans want nothing to do with this board or people on this board.

What is it with you people taking pot shots at players? So, you know JT personally and can speak with absolutely authority? And you wonder why the players, their parents and some other fans want nothing to do with this board or people on this board.

That was not pot shot! Without getting into who I know or dont know, J-mo will not be pursuing a football career.