Big Time Mean Green Sighting...

JayDub

So, I hopped a United flight from Oklahoma City to Los Angeles to catch a connection to Utah tonight (I'm sitting in LAX as I type). I was sitting in the first row, chatting up the hottie flight attendants, when who else but Patrick Freakin' Cobbs steps on board. I had to do a double take, but it was him.

Talked to him very briefly after the flight...said he enjoying Miami and I told him we were all really proud of him. He seemed almost freaked out that someone recognized him...or maybe it's just that look of a stalker that I have.

The guy definitely looks in shape and here's to hoping he gets a spot on the roster with Miami next year with Sparano at the helm...

Hottie flight attendants? Now I know you're making this up.

You haven't flown United Express, Delta Connection, or Midwest Connect operated by SkyWest Airlines, have you? The Battle Axes over at American are scary...but the SkyWest girls are usually hottie midwestern/California girls.

You haven't flown United Express, Delta Connection, or Midwest Connect operated by SkyWest Airlines, have you? The Battle Axes over at American are scary...but the SkyWest girls are usually hottie midwestern/California girls.

speaking of hot flight attendants, if ever in South American, take LAN. Freaking amazing.

Anyways, cool story. Glad he's doing well.

I no longer fly American for that very reason. Frontier and SkyWest are definently the best I've found of late.