Who Do You Think Are Going To Be Our Return Men This Year?

Green Lantern

Thought I'd try to bring a football related topic today:

With JQ being gone this year...Who are his logical replacements? I think kick and punt returning is often undervalued in terms of how much of an impact it can make on the outcome of a game.

Someone like Korey Washington seems like a likely replacement if he's got good hands. Do you think someone like Devin Cox could be effective?

If Micah Mosely doesn't redshirt I wouldn't be surprised to see him returning kick-offs with Evyn Roman...and Roman handling the punt return duties as well. From the tapes on Roman he did both in JC and looks like he did it quite well...now if that translates, I don't know...but if nothing else he's the only person on our roster with multiple punt returns out of high school last season.

If Micah Mosely doesn't redshirt I wouldn't be surprised to see him returning kick-offs with Evyn Roman...and Roman handling the punt return duties as well. From the tapes on Roman he did both in JC and looks like he did it quite well...now if that translates, I don't know...but if nothing else he's the only person on our roster with multiple punt returns out of high school last season.

Forgot about the Roman kid transferring here. He seems like he would make a logical choice.

With JQ being gone this year...Who are his logical replacements? I think kick and punt returning is often undervalued in terms of how much of an impact it can make on the outcome of a game.

Field position is HUGE. That's why you see the lopsided scores against Texas, OU, LSU- we play in the shadow of our own goalines 75% of the game. A good kick returner could help out, and it's also big for momentum. without Pac-man jones, Titans win 2 less games last year.

Regarding returners, I've heard good things about Evyn Roman