Todd Dodge

Hey look! The OU guys are talking about us!

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95183

It looks a lot like their thread from last year on Boise State. Eh, what can you expect from a school that buys all of its players.

Here's one thing I found interesting:

I bet Utah State gives us more of a game than UNT...or at least they'll keep the ball on the ground more so that the clock will keep moving as we pound them.

Irrefutable proof that BCS opponents notice and fear DickeyBall.

1. They used to have UT/OSU/TT/aTm smack threads. Now they have UNT smack threads.

2. We've beaten Boise State.

3. Unlike IOU, more than 5 % of our fans actually went to school here.

4. Our season doesn't end after one loss.

I do expect a lopsided loss, though, the combination of the first time out in the new offense plus IOU's desire to get the Bronco taste out of their mouth will be hard to overcome. The best thing is that the following week SMU will like they're running in slow motion in comparison.

The comment I made about Stoops studying Carroll film was only meant humorously. Let them spin it however they want.

What's funny is if you read the thread all the way through, someone admits that OU is in fact watching Carroll film to get an idea of Dodge's offensive philosophy.

Edited by GreenTiger