Addition To Gmg Bowl Rosters

emmitt01

Talked to Pierow today and he said that he and the misses want to play (and I really want her to play :P ). Sooooooo....does this mean Stebo gets TDP and I now get the first male pick by default? Can I bring in Dan Marino as long as I give him a screen name and he posts ONCE?

On a more serious note...Stebo we'll give you both of the late additions (I think it would give us even numbers) for either QB on your team, preferably FFRick's friend because I want to make Justin 3-1.

Why dont we just take TDP so the number of females is even? Why would you get both people that wanna add...other than the fact you need all the bodies u can get....

How was Stebo suposed to know that Rick's friend was a QB based on his Bio???? You can't blame Steve for draftin a guy based on that bio....

Edited by UNT_92_Fan

Why dont we just take TDP so the number of females is even? Why would you get both people that wanna add...other than the fact you need all the bodies u can get....

How was Stebo suposed to know that Rick's friend was a QB based on his Bio???? You can't blame Steve for draftin a guy based on that bio....

If you had read what I said correctly you would see that I was not trying to take both of them...in fact the contrary is true. Stebo's team was short one body so I was offering a two for one trade.

And as to knowing about Rick's friend based on a bio...this wasn't the same as Stebo purposely hiding Andy Blount's identity. Stebo and Steve talked and conspired before the draft even happened to stack the deck against me. Stebo knew EXACTLY who he was drafting. It's just too bad he'll lose just the same.