Attention T-shirt/jersey Design Masters

mad dog

I promise I'll censor myself as soon as someone can help me out. I know we have a few master designers on here, and if any of you could help me out, I would appreciate it.

The City of Colleyville, my employer, is looking for a really simple T-Shirt design we could send off for our annual Cleansweep Event. The T-Shirt itself would be gray, with no more than two colors. The front would say "Don't Mess With Colleyville," and the back would be blank.

If any of you have a few spare seconds to support both my employer (which helps me fund the Mean Green Club) and the hometown of future NT greats Breece Johnson and Evan Walker, I'd really really appreciate it.

Thanks.

I checked the Colleyville website and they are going to be using what they are calling the "Crud Crusader", How 'bout something with Colleyville Crud Crusaders in a cool font or something? I can't draw but some superhero looking character with a big "C" on his chest could also be cool.

Apparently the folks at NIT can get you a top-notch shirt printed.

Link

Hey, NIT: No 'I' in team, but West Virginia has three

March 30, 2007

CBS SportsLine.com wire reports

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Ouch! These T-shirts are hardly worthy of the NIT champions.

They say "West Virgina." That's right, no "i" before the "a."

The West Virginia Mountaineers wore them anyway after their 78-73 victory over Clemson on Thursday night, their first NIT title in 65 years.

WVU sports information director Shelly Poe said the NIT printed the shirts. Calls to tournament officials were not immediately returned Friday.

West Virginia coach John Beilein was heading to the Final Four in Atlanta on Friday and could not be reached for comment.