Bracket T-shirt With All 65 Teams On It

SUMG

OK...where is our logo on this shirt???? Am i blind!?!?:

2007 'Road to Final Four' t-shirt with all 65 teams logos

That particular shirt has to have been the one from last year's tournament (since USA and Air Force are on it). I'm sure that's just to show a sample of what it will look like. (once they get the 2007 designed).

Upon further review....it does say Atlanta on it, and has the peach symbol....but I'm sure they just threw last year's logos on the sample one. I'm sure that when they start doing the shirts, it will have all of the correct 65 logos on it. One more note: They probably have to clear it, with all of the schools before they put their logos on there...

Edited by SUMG

That particular shirt has to have been the one from last year's tournament (since USA and Air Force are on it). I'm sure that's just to show a sample of what it will look like. (once they get the 2007 designed).

Upon further review....it does say Atlanta on it, and has the peach symbol....but I'm sure they just threw last year's logos on the sample one. I'm sure that when they start doing the shirts, it will have all of the correct 65 logos on it. One more note: They probably have to clear it, with all of the schools before they put their logos on there...

Yeah, I was thinking that was a little quick to get all the logos on there. Would not mind one, though...

Hopefully they won't throw the old circle star monstrosity on there. It IS what they showed on the selection show.

One thing Perry that I think would prevent that from happening: In the case of t-shirts and other products, they have to go through all the proper licensing channels.

So, if they get approval from UNT.....UNT is going to be giving approval on the current logo. (At least that'd be my guess...anyway).

Personally, I think of those two....I'll order the one with the teams listed on the brackets (not the logo one). The reason: 10 years from now, if I still have that shirt....I can look on there, and see who all was in the 2007 tourney. With just logos....I'd be guessing as to who everyone is---for example, I have no clue what logo Winthrop or Butler have.

One thing Perry that I think would prevent that from happening: In the case of t-shirts and other products, they have to go through all the proper licensing channels.

So, if they get approval from UNT.....UNT is going to be giving approval on the current logo. (At least that'd be my guess...anyway).

Personally, I think of those two....I'll order the one with the teams listed on the brackets (not the logo one). The reason: 10 years from now, if I still have that shirt....I can look on there, and see who all was in the 2007 tourney. With just logos....I'd be guessing as to who everyone is---for example, I have no clue what logo Winthrop or Butler have.

Why not buy one of each? Problem solved.

So what if they use the old logo. Could we find a way to sue the hell out of them? On what grounds, I don't know...but maybe we could settle out of court for a new football stadium?

Edited by JayDub