Question About A Walk On

MCMLXXX

A post from the SMU board says Trevor Ashlock (starting safety from Southlake in 2005) decided not to play college ball and went to Arkansas. It says he has transferred to UNT and will walk on this spring. Anyone know anything about him?

This is the second SLC player in HS that went to a college and didn't play football...the other one I can't remember his name but went to TT and didn't play and is transferring to NT this sping...

don't know much about either of them at this time, will try to look into them next week. both sound like the more typical SLC player....a successfuly team player in a great system that over exceeds

This is the second SLC player in HS that went to a college and didn't play football...the other one I can't remember his name but went to TT and didn't play and is transferring to NT this sping...

don't know much about either of them at this time, will try to look into them next week. both sound like the more typical SLC player....a successfuly team player in a great system that over exceeds

Charles, I had posted on that a while back. The former SLC player who went to Tx. Tech as a non-playing student is Michael Boydston 6-3 250 4.8 DE. He made first team 5-A all-state and had 55 tackles (48 solo), 8 tackles for a loss, 10 sacks and one interception his senior year.