SMUt: Pfony fans are scared of Dodge and

NT80

How scared? They've had over 4,000 views on 3 threads about UNT hiring Dodge compared to 400 for a thread about their conference foe Tulane hiring Bob Toledo.

Ponyfans thread on scared of Dodge

A couple posters suggest that when Bennett gets fired next year that the SMUt AD will just fly to Denton in his helo and hire Dodge away from UNT for more $$. laugh.gif

Edited by NT80

A couple posters suggest that when Bennett gets fired next year that the SMUt AD will just fly to Denton in his helo and hire Dodge away from UNT for more $$.  laugh.gif

I don't see Dodge accepting even if SMU did that. He was offered a ton of money for far better jobs, but he chose US. Dodge wants to do something special here.

yea right, if he goes anywhere after UNT it will be big time. Bennett isnt paid at a Mack Brown level. Whoever might try to snag TD from us someday will be BIGTIME and it will not be a 100-125K raise. TD has UNT roots and to leave here it will be to a big time conference. If his intention is a stepping stone(and i dont think it is) It will not be to take the SMU job. It would be for something much bigger, like TXTCH, KANS, ATM, TCU, TULANE, or BAYLOLR.

TD has UNT roots and to leave here it will be to a big time conference.If his intention is a stepping stone(and i dont think it is) It will not be to take the SMU job. It would be for something much bigger, like TXTCH, KANS, ATM, TCU, TULANE, or BAYLOLR.

Did you really say TULANE ?? laugh.gif

Edited by NT03

Can't blame the SMU kids for being smarmy and bitter. They no doubt wanted to go to a school with the cool kids, but Dad wouldn't let them...

Junior: "But Dad, I wanna go to North Texas or Tech and go to cool parties and meet really good-looking girls !"

Dad: "Son, we've had this conversation already. It's MY money, and you'll go where I tell you. Now shut up and put this red horse sticker on your car."

Junior: "Gee thanks. Now everyone will think I go to Grapevine High School."

Can't blame the SMU kids for being smarmy and bitter.  They no doubt wanted to go to a school with the cool kids, but Dad wouldn't let them...

Junior: "But Dad, I wanna go to North Texas or Tech and go to cool parties and meet really good-looking girls !"

Dad: "Son, we've had this conversation already.  It's MY money, and you'll go where I tell you.  Now shut up and put this red horse sticker on your car."

Junior: "Gee thanks.  Now everyone will think I go to Grapevine High School."

**coffee spew**

You owe me a keyboard!