What are the odds that we win another

KingDL1

Gosh some of you make me laugh so hard.  Great poll.  I think we will win at least one more, maybe two, though if we play anything close to this past saturday, we won't win another one.  Gosh that was so pitful.  It is almost painful just to think about how bad it was.

I sure hope we win at least one more, if DD goes 1-11 then I think he should be arrested for stealing from the University. He needs to be gone regardless what happens to finish out the year.

Regardless of whether or not we win another this year, I still want to go to the games, if only for my little boy.  He'll never know if UNT won or lost, but when he grows up, I KNOW he will be proud to have been a life-long season ticket holder!

Yea, he will appreciate it at some point, especially if he really likes them once he is grown. My parents always took us to the games, and I am in my 30's now and have always had season tickets since I could remember. My mom swears to this day, that the reason she hates football is because she remembers going to UNT games in the late 70's and 80's and watching boring football. There were some tough years in there.