MeanGreenSports

DeepGreen

Why doesn't MeanGreeSports.com show all of the athletic facilites that are now in place? New softball stadium, soccer, volleyball, basketball practice facility, etc. Heck, they need to show more pics of the AC. Being that this is the time when senior HS athletes start looking at colleges, I think a new facilities update overhaul on the website is sorely needed.

Edited by DeepGreen

Thanks Lifer, but I've seen the AC construction photos for a couple of years now. If I was a softball or soccer recruit, where would I find info on facilities at NT. This kind of info should be kept up to date at all times. BTW, I did contact the correct audience with an email.

Edited by DeepGreen

Deep, I agree with your initial post 100%. I just wasn't sure if you had seen the photos they do have up on the site. Additional updates are sorely needed considering the ones of the new ladie's facilities are few and far between.

Any response yet from the athletic department?

LoveMG was making fun of DD's comments in the paper.  I don't believe that was the AD's response.

you probably will not get a response, they will just update the site or article. I sent in an e-mail regarding the tennis team and magically an article appeared 2 days later, with no response. They figure it is easier to slide it in under our noses.