Voices from the coaches offices at NT...

"Wel, guys, I'm put these plays on scraps of paper in this hat box on this table. I want each of you to select a scrap of paper from the hat box, and that will be our gameplan. It is the way we've done it our last two times to Austin."

"Er, Coach...maybe we should try something different this time."

"Hey, you guys....why rock the boat...Bobby has told me not to worry. So RV is upset. Big Deal! What can he do, anyway. I'm here as long as I want to be." ph34r.gif

Please spare me with the beating of dead horse. I enjoy your posts, as I find them humorous, but the constant "DD is in bed with Bobby Ray, and RV cant get in on the action so he's mad, and LJ is the head of the SMU Futherance Agenda, so NT is doomed to hell or worse- Kansas, which is appropriate, since DD almost took the K State job that he wasnt ever offered but he did play QB there so why cant we get more passing plays and why wont RF open up the playbook so that us F-ers can finally have something else to bitch about" conspircay theories grow old after a while.

Lets talk about something we actually know something about. Like who you think will win American Idol. biggrin.gif

Please spare me with the beating of dead horse. I enjoy your posts, as I find them humorous, but the constant "DD is in bed with Bobby Ray, and RV cant get in on the action so he's mad, and LJ is the head of the SMU Futherance Agenda, so NT is doomed to hell or worse- Kansas, which is appropriate, since DD almost took the K State job that he wasnt ever offered but he did play QB there so why cant we get more passing plays and why wont RF open up the playbook so that us F-ers can finally have something else to bitch about" conspircay theories grow old after a while.

Lets talk about something we actually know something about. Like who you think will win American Idol. biggrin.gif

Has being on the board every day since I showed up finally worn you down?

You don't sound well...

I enjoy his posts better than yours. tongue.gif

Yeah, thats the trick, lets come up with the best game plan the world has ever seen, or better yet lets hire Hayden Fry for the Texas game to prepare the game plan and we will KILL UT...

...oh wait, there is one small problem...

...UT CAN OUT ATHLETE US RIGHT OFF THE FIELD REGARDLESS OF OUR GAMEPLAN!

I get tired head from all of the rediculous posts about us beating UT, and why can't we hang with UT. Screw that stupid talk.

SMU, now lets get fired up for them, Akron, lets get fired up for them, but UT, SHUTUP with that speak!

"Wel, guys, I'm put these plays on scraps of paper in this hat box on this table. I want each of you to select a scrap of paper from the hat box, and that will be our gameplan. It is the way we've done it our last two times to Austin."

"Er, Coach...maybe we should try something different this time."

"Hey, you guys....why rock the boat...Bobby has told me not to worry. So RV is upset. Big Deal! What can he do, anyway. I'm here as long as I want to be." ph34r.gif

LOL!!! That was a good laugh. laugh.gif