My wish list for NT football, 2006:

Green Grenade II

Wish one:

Please help all members of the North Texas Football Coaching Staff. They are under so much stress, serious mental blocks regarding play calling happens, and the results are really bad. Set up a job fair for these coaches and help them find other jobs. The entire history of football at NT is on the line.

Wish two:

Please help my friend from Weatherford. He has become all too familiar with sheep and goats, It has really , I think, caused him to type posts in colorful caps and rambles into the night with endless thoughts, mostly about something or other. He is really talented, though, and would be great in communications and/or public relations. He is a great guy, though.

Wish three:

Please, Amy, grant me wisdom. Often I lack it, or if I had any, I don't use it. And, please help me to not make such a fool of myself on this board. Even my wife thinks I'm a fool...but really, she is because she married me.