Shreveport Drink Specials

shaneb

$1.50 domestics

$2.75 premiums

2 for 1 wells

no cover (ever)

This last ALL NIGHT (till 6am) on Saturday. Unless you are feeding money into a slot machine you won't find drink prices like this downtown on a sat.

This is of course in reference to the pinned post above (keep this one bumped, but not pinned)

Hope we have a lot of folks!

Shane

P.S. They DO keep a fully stocked humidor at this bar wink.gif

Guest JohnDenver

keep this one bumped ..

This is the beat that make you shake your rump

That make your booty go ba-bump, ba-bump

It’s that beat that make ya bump ya bump (ohh)

Will.i.am

Edited by JohnDenver

This is the beat that make you shake your rump

That make your booty go ba-bump, ba-bump

It’s that beat that make ya bump ya bump (ohh)

Will.i.am

Looking forward to drunking a beer with you guys... Did I mention that they have Guiness, Bass, Newcastle, Killians and Andygator all on tap?

Edited by shaneb

Guest JohnDenver

Looking forward to drunking a beer with you guys... Did I mention that they have Guiness, Bass, Newcastle, Killians and Andygator all on tap?

Well Guiness is one of the all time greats. When in Abita I really only drink Abita. There is something really good about that beer ... is that on tap?

I am regretfully saying that Beth is not coming with me on this trip. You will not have someone to pick arguments with wink.giflaugh.gif

Edited by JohnDenver

Well Guiness is one of the all time greats. When in Abita I really only drink Abita. There is something really good about that beer ...  is that on tap?

I am regretfully saying that Beth is not coming with me on this trip. You will not have someone to pick arguments with wink.gif  laugh.gif

Oh I will find someone to fight with... but the important thing is that now I can use all the "good" words when I am fighting!! No P restriction. HA!

No Abita at this bar (they are ordering it later this month I think) but there are plenty of frosty beverages.