Metropolitan Ruston, where pigs fly and

Green Grenade II

I've been to Ruston one time, on my way to somewhere nice. Stopped there for lunch. The smell was awful, but that waitress was actually a former homecoming queen at LaTech. The food wasn't bad, and I was imjpressed when they served it with genuine plastic ware and a fly swatter.

The LaTech campus makes Louisiana-Monroe's campus look like Notre Dame. And, they play their games in Allyoop's Stadium (or some similarly stupid name). So, we are going to Ruston to take LaTech out behind the woodshed, and give them a good old fashined Mean Green whipping. They will crown yet another homecoming queen during the Bulldogs' halftime. She will be wearing a wonderful sleeveless gown that will show off her armpit hair and mustache, and beard.

I've been to Ruston one time, on my way to somewhere nice. Stopped there for lunch. The smell was awful, but that waitress was actually a former homecoming queen at LaTech. The food wasn't bad, and I was imjpressed when they served it with genuine plastic ware and a fly swatter.

The LaTech campus makes Louisiana-Monroe's campus look like Notre Dame. And, they play their games in Allyoop's Stadium (or some similarly stupid name). So, we are going to Ruston to take LaTech out behind the woodshed, and give them a good old fashined Mean Green whipping. They will crown yet another homecoming queen during the Bulldogs' halftime. She will be wearing a wonderful sleeveless gown that will show off her armpit hair and mustache, and beard.

Dude, that's just wrong. I like it; but wrong. biggrin.gif

LOL! laugh.gif