Blue Raiders have the "Blues."

Green Grenade II

I was excited knowing that in the end, NT would RULE again! It must be sooo frustrating knowing no matter how great their QB is (or, er, was)...we'd pick him apart, cause turnovers, and put another "W" and treat them to the MUTS loooosing again. Let's see now, that's five victories in a row. We should be given a trophy called "Floyd Stadium-Property of the North Texas" for every year we beat them (which is EVERY YEAR)

So, bring on the Tulsa C-USA Golden Hurricane. GO! MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

I was excited knowing that in the end, NT would RULE again! It must be sooo frustrating knowing no matter how great their QB is (or, er, was)...we'd pick him apart, cause turnovers, and put another "W" and treat them to the MUTS loooosing again. Let's see now, that's five victories in a row. We should be given a trophy called "Floyd Stadium-Property of the North Texas" for every year we beat them (which is EVERY YEAR)

So, bring on the Tulsa C-USA Golden Hurricane. GO! MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty true. And I'll be honest right now. I don't care who we recruit and who ya'll have coming back, as long as Andy is our coach I say ya'll beat us by three or four touchdowns next year at Fouts.

There are teams we can't beat. UNT's one. FAU's another. I'm sure we'll be adding FIU to the list here pretty soon. At least we're 8-1 against Akron. We can beat someone outside of the Sun Belt. Now, ya'll should try to do the same. Tulsa won't be the pushover ya'll may make them out to be. They have a high profile coach in Mike Price out of Alabama. He's a real deal kinda' coach.

If ya'll play Tulsa like ya'll played us, you'll get killed. Ya'll still need improvements everywhere in the defense and in the passing game. Our offensive line blows chunks. That's pretty evident now. We won't score on Akron if that doesn't improve.

They have a high profile coach in Mike Price out of Alabama.  He's a real deal kinda' coach.

Is UTEP aware of how great he is? Or......................could it be you have your facts twisted and the Tulsa head coach might have learned a thing or two in Denton once upon a time.

Is UTEP aware of how great he is?  Or......................could it be you have your facts twisted and the Tulsa head coach might have learned a thing or two in Denton once upon a time.

laugh.gif woh, i guess you are right, but they still gotta' be doin' somethin' right because they still had a winning season and they actually beat somebody outside of their conference