New look conferences, who's better? worse?

MeanGreen61

Wait a minute here!!!!! This article mentions the "top" of the WAC but that doesn't include LaTech? Has to be a misprint right? I mean the bullcrapdogs have that reputation as a giant killer remember? They beat someone back in '92 or something that they keep bringing up as reason to distance from the sunbelt correct?

Well?, the good side is they did say something good about North Texas. The bad side...just about eveything else he wrote is true. He does have a point in the new additions to the Belt. I think the jury is still out on FAU but they did turn some heads last year. FIU will have a rough couple of years to wade through. As for the Belt in general, I like what we have versus what is going on in the WAC. That move would have been a disaster for us. Conference re-allignment was a twice-beaten dead horse, but I can only imagine what most writers would have been printing about us if we had made it to C-USA. Oh well, such is life...

In the mean time, I just scheduled the week of December 20th off for vacation. I am confident one sports article will hardly change the way the Sunbelt Conference is seen by others. But I take pleasure in the obvious...We are a Division-IA conference, and we are the Four-Time Conference Champions. There is NOTHING wrong with that. He can keep his "similarly pathetic" issues to himself.

GMG!!!