Job board

Atleast if you are going to try and make fun of somthing know what you are talking about.

I see no reason to have any idea what I am talking about. and if you put somthing out there for me to make fun of I just cant help it. Ill slice Ill dice Ill chop Ill.... damn it Rob stop it.

Edited by bigrobdsp

Yes they certified by the PUC. I think alot of people are concerned about how it works. This company is just like Sprint and other phone company when phone was deregulated. They are starting small and undercutting the big dogs, TXU-CPL-Reliant. They will stay 10% lower than the big dogs. If the eletricity goes out during a storm or for whatever reason it will be repaired just like it would be now. Whoever your current provider is just bills you the service is contracted out. Streamis currently 4th largest in TX behind the previously mentioned and growing so there is really no chance they will crash but if they did, then you power would go back to the previous provider without a blink in the lights.

I am glad to answer any questions.

Matt ---Just curious tynt7 but why not?

Edited by Ole Green Guts