Cowboys lose to Saints

Well, the playoffs are out now, but that is probably better for the long term.

Vinny was pretty bad today, but hopefully we have seen the last of the 41 year old interception machine.

Keyshawn was still going hard, making a catch after being nailed in the air and holding onto the ball (to answer the question in the other thread Rudy, yes he does make catches like that). Also, he was a better blocker than Torrin Tucker today. That is not good. Julius Jones looked OK, but the offense as a whole was not clicking and he did not have a lot to work with.

Roy Williams had his best game in a while, with his usual hard hits and also a good interception. Terrence Newman also had a better game, hopefully he can get his confidence back to where it was over the last three games.

Let's see Henson and Jones out there together for the rest of the year. And if not Henson, then Tony Romo, and if not Romo, then Patrick Crayton. Not Vinny. I also would like to see Bradie James get most of the snaps at OLB. I love Dexter Coakley, and he has done a lot for the Cowboys, but we need to get James out there.

I have to give a compliment to Joe Horn for his touchdown celebration. After the score, he ran to a sign that said "Remember our Troops" (put there by Denton's own and NT backer Frenchy I believe), read the words, and then gave it a hug.