Javon Jackson Guard - Southern Nazarene

Side note, an offer was sent out amid all this chatter of McCasland going to Texas Tech. Seems to me McCasland is either staying or the next HC is already on staff. Not that I'm advocating for McCasland to stop doing his job if he knows he's leaving but it seems odd that an offer would be sent out through all this uncertainty. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Southern Nazarene guard transfer offered by UNT. Just completed his freshman year and averaged 15.8 ppg on 39% 3 point shooting, 76% FT shooting. 3+ rebounds per game and about 3 assists per game. Good size at 6'3".

Wish they would bring Tyler home. Though he and stone are somewhat similar by design Stone seems to be more focused on defense while Tyler has proven he can hit the three consistently at the college level. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Wish they would bring Tyler home. Though he and stone are somewhat similar by design Stone seems to be more focused on defense while Tyler has proven he can hit the three consistently at the college level. 

I'd love for them both to come over. Good size at 6'3" and 6'5", proven college-level scorers, and several years of eligibility yet. Tyler would have 2 years left I believe and Jackson would have 3. Building for the next few years. We've seen with our recent stars that there's plenty of talent at the D2 and Juco level.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

I'd love for them both to come over. Good size at 6'3" and 6'5", proven college-level scorers, and several years of eligibility yet. Tyler would have 2 years left I believe and Jackson would have 3. Building for the next few years. We've seen with our recent stars that there's plenty of talent at the D2 and Juco level.

Agreed. Still need to figure out who is staying and who is going but both would be decent to good pick ups with eligibility left to grow. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MeanGreenZen said:

One thing interesting to note here: Ross Hodge follows this recruit on Twitter and Grant McCasland does not. 
Hodge already building his roster for next season?

Mac is working on putting Coaching staff together?

Edited by MCMLXXX
  • Eye Roll 1

9 minutes ago, MCMLXXX said:

Mac is working on putting Coaching staff together right now.

Based on what?  These are the comments that drive me crazy.  His focus should be on the NIT.  What is out there that has caused you to make this statement?

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

Based on what?  These are the comments that drive me crazy.  His focus should be on the NIT.  What is out there that has caused you to make this statement?

There is always someone who gets contacted, or claims they were, who talks. You are correct as to focus. We should all just let things play out. Perhaps I should have put a question mark at the end of the sentence.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...