Hope everyone is alright with the huge storms tonight. CBS 11 just reported another tornado near Hutchins. They said there were possible ones in Mineral Wells, North Fort Worth, and Kennedale-Mansfield at different points of the evening. Hail has been reported all over the area up to 2 inches and gusts up to 80mph.

Here in Denton, there wasn't any hail, but we did get a pretty strong storm for a while and still getting one amazing lighting show.

Hope everyone's OK and out of the path of any of the bad storms.

Edited by KPFC Sports Dept.

I lost power at like 8.30, before the storm really hit. My employer lost power before I got in for work and it hadn't been restored before I left (7am).

I've never been so nervous about a storm blowing through like that in a long time. I honestly was expecting a tornado to drop down at any moment.

I'm so excited to hear we get to relive last night. <_<