Local High School Basketball

I never played against Argyle in high school because I don't think it existed yet, but they are still in Callisburg's district, so until the Wildcats are eliminated from the playoffs, I will pull for them but after that, it would be cool if Argyle won state. I went out during two a days and got to know their coaches a little and help out with a few practices, they are nice guys, I wouldn't mind working there someday.

I always endorse supporting local high school athletics no matter what. There is some good basketball being played around here. There are the schools mentioned in this thread (Argyle Callisburg) and also the ultra talented Gainesville Leopards, and for the tiny tiny school where basketball is all they have there is Ponder and Krum. I'm usually not a big school fan, but I have gone to see Denton High play a couple of times, they are a fun team to watch, their coach is a great guy. So get out and catch some of these games, it's a good time. Small high school sports are sports at it's purest.