Anyone received their season tickets ?

Got5onIt

It looked to me that all the packets were there for pickup...and even though I went late in the day, there were tables full left to be claimed.  No doubt it will be a few days' work to mail them. I wouldn't start to sweat about it until about Friday, 8/11.

This email just hit my inbox, FWIW.

2017 Mean Green football season tickets are packaged and ready to be mailed! We want to remind you that any changes to your mailing address are due no later than Thursday, August 10th.  Please review the address we have on file below. To update your address, please contact the ticket office at 940-565-2527 or at TicketOffice@unt.edu.  If you have already picked up your ticket package, please take this chance to look at the address we have on file and update if need be. 

Ticket packages will be mailed via USPS on Friday, August 11th

If you have any questions please call the ticket office.  Looking forward to September 2nd!