Dang yet another wonderful nite!

UNT_92_Fan

Ok here's my rundown again...

Pre-game...

Ran late to the tailgate because of my boy anderson taking his sweet time gettin here from college station....Great fun...nice to finally meet you emmitt...

The game...

GREATNESS...the game was so fun....cl,ose the whole time and amazingly fun for the few of us in attendance. Emmitt gave me a lesson in heckling....Sanchez....nuff said...

Post Game....

yet another wonderful night with miss EagleChick and Brooklyn...can we make this a Every game tradition??? And for the record any post drinking phone messages from any certain aggie named mike...was not MY DOING....Lemme tell you how this nite turned out...i got an intoxicated aggie on ym couch past out after his first NT experience...and a Gak also alittle drunk just chillin'....GREAT TIMES!

Too many fine chicks to count tonite at the tavern...and you know what else that grant guy was the Sh*t!

Holla~!