Arkansas game

Gakusei

Well, day after tomorrow our guys find themselves in Fayetteville, AR against the Razorbacks. I wish I could make the trip, but I'm a bit poor after xmas. tongue.gif

After the game against Indiana, I would say that this is an easily winnable game, except that we've been terrible on the road this year. Being in that arena of Arkansas' won't help matters either.

I think that if Shojo can be as much of a monster in the paint as he was against Indiana (and maybe even more), and if Rogers or Hopkins can get hot from beyond the arc we have a good chance of taking down the "white pigs" (as my non-sports oriented friend called them last night). I'm worried, though, that we'll see the same team that has showed up to all road games this year (at least 2 notches below the real team). mad.gif

Edited by Gakusei

46-29 Arkansas at the half

We pretty much have parity on shooting, but turnovers and fouls are killing us. Our guys really need to slow down when they go on offense. I know they're trying to make up a deficit, but it doesn't help when you run down the court and throw up a brick or make a poor pass that's picked off or goes out of bounds.

There's a history of coming back in the second half, so hopefully they can come out and dominate.

Edited by Gakusei

I was at the game today in Fayetteville and it was not a pretty sight. In fact, if the hogs had not played all on the bench, I hate to think what the score would have been. It seems as the game went on UA shot the 3 pointers at will and seldom missed a free throw. Bud Walton is a tough place to play in. Getting behind so early made it hard to not get rattled. Hope the rest of the season goes better for the Mean Green!

My son and I went to the Arkansas game. Didn't see anyone else in Green (other than the bench).....was ugly early, however, I did see some bright spots for UNT. JJ really does know how to coach, but now we need to learn to recruit. U of A has the 5th best recruiting class in the nation coming in for next year.....GO MEAN GREEN!

ArkansasEagle

Allen Powell sad.gif