The Main Problem

GreenTexan13

Nah...teams we play don't matter to me....tailgating is always awesome

I am talking just Game times and games on Saturday. This year we have one 6:00pm game scheduled last I saw and only 5 home games, early start times and only 4 Saturday games really cut into my Tailgate time. Plus Dates picked are bad as well, going against TX_OU weekend is never good for attendance and Halloween will hurt us too tailgate included. The game after Thanksgiving is a wild card with the weather. Why is homecoming not at 6:00pm? Is it that hard RV? RV can't be fired soon enough for me.

Horrible Scheduling again THANK YOU RV!!!!!

I am talking just Game times and games on Saturday. This year we have one 6:00pm game scheduled last I saw and only 5 home games, early start times and only 4 Saturday games really cut into my Tailgate time. Plus Dates picked are bad as well, going against TX_OU weekend is never good for attendance and Halloween will hurt us too tailgate included. The game after Thanksgiving is a wild card with the weather. Why is homecoming not at 6:00pm? Is it that hard RV? RV can't be fired soon enough for me.

Horrible Scheduling again THANK YOU RV!!!!!

I know we can't talk much on this matter. But UT sucks, they are the UNT of the P5's right now. It might just be an OU weekend lol.

We aren't doing ourselves any favors though. a casual fan is no way in hell going to come watch us play over a UT_OU game.

"Horrible Scheduling again THANK YOU RV!!!!!"  - Can't get anymore truthful then that!

Correction: A casual and a lot of UNT fans aren't going to come watch us play over a UT_OU game.

Edited by GreenTexan13
  • Upvote 2

BLOW.  THIS.  SHIT.  UP. 

UAB will start their program back up in what, 2 years?  They will be further along than us.  This is the worst run athletic department in the entire nation.

That will be an interesting prospect. UAB owned us last year when we played. UTSA was playing flag football 5 years ago. I believe they are up on us in the series now. However this years pillow fight with them may be the highlight of our season! Mac needs to bow out at the end of the season and try to save some dignity.

• Upvote 1

We had an away game last year I believe. Not sure it has happened that Homecoming and TX-OU was on the same weekend in a while. It happened once while I was in school around 1990 we all skipped the game and went to Dallas to hangout at the TX-OU parties.