Junior Day Saturday

H-towngreen

I can't wait to see he turnout for this event. The HOD bowl victory should help us more in this class than the 14 class. Also while I don't expect to see a commit during the event I wouldn't be surprised to see one at or shortly after. I think our first commit last year was in May, the previous year June, so they are just happening sooner and sooner every year.

Are Junior Days 'invitation only' events?

Are there any recruiting repercussions around them (like a recruit can only attend <x-number> of Junior Days)?

Would it be out of the realm of possibility to see some guys on this list show up at our Junior Day, just to get some extra coaching from a college staff, even though they're being pursued by high-end B-12/SEC/ACC schools?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/headlines/20140205-class-of-2015-malik-jefferson-heads-the-top-50-juniors-from-the-dallas-area.ece