UNT #68 In 100 Composite Rankings

GrayEagle

http://masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

North Texas Ranks 68th in Massey's Composite Rankings of 100 ranking services. Some are mainstream some are obscure. The median of all of our rankings was 64 which means that half rated us above that number and half below it.

If you will click on the university in about the fifth column you can find whom they've beaten, the rest of their schedule, and whether they are projected to win or lose that game. Shows the national offensive and defensive rankings for that team.

Most of the ranking services have us in the 60s but there are a few spares out there that have us as low as 40 and as high as 103. Click on the ranking service name (at the top) and you can see their complete list.

I've used this for several years. I used to make a worksheet of our conference teams from ten sources that I felt was the most reliable, throw out the high and the low, and felt that result was about as accurate as I could get it as to where we and other conference members ranked.

• Upvote 3