THSCA football game tonight

Marty

How did the game end up. Any info. on how our players did for the night (sacks, tackles, fumble recoveries, etc.?)

As far as score, the north blew out the south. The south scored as time ran out to make it somewhat respectable, but the final score was something like 38-16.

I don't have stats, but McDorman's name was called a lot. He probably wreaked more havoc than anyone else on either D-line. I would be surprised if he were not personally in on at least 5 or 6 tackles.

• Upvote 1

As far as score, the north blew out the south. The south scored as time ran out to make it somewhat respectable, but the final score was something like 38-16.

I don't have stats, but McDorman's name was called a lot. He probably wreaked more havoc than anyone else on either D-line. I would be surprised if he were not personally in on at least 5 or 6 tackles.

That is good news indeed. Can't wait to see Watson, McDorman and Sir Wallace in fall camp.

Nice job...great to these quality recruits being signed by Coach Mac and Company. recruiting 18 year.....along with their sometimes helicopter parents...is a tough job. Staffs certainly lose as often as they win in these recruit battles. One of the things that I like is that it seems Coach mac and Co. know a thing or two about turning a raw HS recruit into a solid college ball player.

Just look at all the transfers in D-1 football each year. Big name and 3-4-5 star recruits not seeing the time of day on the field at the college level, not making grades, not attending to team rules and getting in brushes with the law and kicked off, etc., etc. It's a carp shoot often with these kids...and they all think they will be all-pro for the Dallas Cowboys. hard to deal in that world, i am sure. BUT, UNT certainly needs to go after the highly rated recruits...and win some of those recruiting battles...if it wants to be a bowl team year in and year out in C-USA!

GO COACH MAC & CO. Sign 'em!

• Upvote 1