Good Grief! U of Memphis "Real" FB Attendance Numbers

I thought I was a TxState grad last week not an SMU grad :unsure:

I am not sure I have ever set foot on the SMU campus

and pointing out reality is not trolling it is pointing out reality......has anyone else bothered to provide an answer to why SMU gets picked for conferences instead of UNT over and over......does it really matter what school someone went to when what they are saying is reality

what exactly is the obsession with SMU.....why not an unhealthy obsession with TCU or UH

how about an unhealthy obsession with USF or Boise

how about instead of trying to call someone a graduate of a university (even when they are not) so you can then use that to ignore reality and once again get back to bashing SMU for doing what UNT wishes they were doing you instead look at what all the above programs have in common and use that to compare to what UNT does not have in common with them

how about instead of trying to get someone banned from a message board because they don't deal in half truths, lies, and false reality you actually try and get a grasp on the truth so you can use to evaluate why numerous programs both in state, out of state, in larger areas, smaller areas, public, and private are doing the types of things that UNT wishes they were doing

seriously hasn't the "SMU SMU SMU" conversation been hashed out about 12 million times on this forum already......doesn't it usually end up the same way every time...."SMU cheats and buys their way in while UNT does things the right way and gets nothing to show for it"

so are Boise, USF, UH, TCU, and even Memphis all using billionaires, half truths, lies, juju and voodoo to get where they want to be.....and even if they are what holds UNT back from doing the same damn thing.....and if you want to use the silly "we earn what we have" then you should be proud to have table scraps to show for that instead of repeatedly having the same old bash SMU fest while a number of other programs not names SMU do the same damn things SMU is doing and often they do them better or sooner......yet that fact blows right by you and you go right back to SMU SMU SMU.....because that is the only thing you can cling to to sooth your anger for not doing the things you wish to do

good night do you people actually act like this out in the real world and outside of a fan forum....running around always telling everyone how marsha marsha marsha gets all the attention while UNT just gets ignored.....and you wonder why no conference comes calling :rolleyes:

you try and call me out and have me banned for a "personal bash UNT rant" when the reality is this forum is nothing but a bash SMU fest based on ignorance of the fact that no one else is buying your bashing of SMU and while they are not buying that they are also not buying your UNT hype and signing right up for the SMU SMU SMU and for a hell of a lot of what everyone else is selling as well.....but that is all because of SMU right.....or maybe it is because of what you are actually selling :thumbsu:

TL;DR.

Checkfacts, TodgeRodge, Gl2Greatness, whoever you are,

What a misplaced rant. No question, UNT is where it is today by it's own hand. UNT has the on-field results and conference affiliation pursuant to the level of funding provided by it's Administration.

Any UNT fan, who is not kidding themselves, will agree with that.

...but don't you dare come on our board and tell us not to hate SMU. That is complete and utter crap....and for that, you are a dirty smu troll. Good day, and get lost.

:sword:

Edited by TIgreen01
  • Upvote 2

I thought I was a TxState grad last week not an SMU grad :unsure:

I am not sure I have ever set foot on the SMU campus

and pointing out reality is not trolling it is pointing out reality......has anyone else bothered to provide an answer to why SMU gets picked for conferences instead of UNT over and over......does it really matter what school someone went to when what they are saying is reality

what exactly is the obsession with SMU.....why not an unhealthy obsession with TCU or UH

how about an unhealthy obsession with USF or Boise

how about instead of trying to call someone a graduate of a university (even when they are not) so you can then use that to ignore reality and once again get back to bashing SMU for doing what UNT wishes they were doing you instead look at what all the above programs have in common and use that to compare to what UNT does not have in common with them

how about instead of trying to get someone banned from a message board because they don't deal in half truths, lies, and false reality you actually try and get a grasp on the truth so you can use to evaluate why numerous programs both in state, out of state, in larger areas, smaller areas, public, and private are doing the types of things that UNT wishes they were doing

seriously hasn't the "SMU SMU SMU" conversation been hashed out about 12 million times on this forum already......doesn't it usually end up the same way every time...."SMU cheats and buys their way in while UNT does things the right way and gets nothing to show for it"

so are Boise, USF, UH, TCU, and even Memphis all using billionaires, half truths, lies, juju and voodoo to get where they want to be.....and even if they are what holds UNT back from doing the same damn thing.....and if you want to use the silly "we earn what we have" then you should be proud to have table scraps to show for that instead of repeatedly having the same old bash SMU fest while a number of other programs not names SMU do the same damn things SMU is doing and often they do them better or sooner......yet that fact blows right by you and you go right back to SMU SMU SMU.....because that is the only thing you can cling to to sooth your anger for not doing the things you wish to do

good night do you people actually act like this out in the real world and outside of a fan forum....running around always telling everyone how marsha marsha marsha gets all the attention while UNT just gets ignored.....and you wonder why no conference comes calling :rolleyes:

you try and call me out and have me banned for a "personal bash UNT rant" when the reality is this forum is nothing but a bash SMU fest based on ignorance of the fact that no one else is buying your bashing of SMU and while they are not buying that they are also not buying your UNT hype and signing right up for the SMU SMU SMU and for a hell of a lot of what everyone else is selling as well.....but that is all because of SMU right.....or maybe it is because of what you are actually selling :thumbsu:

Look Rodd Todge, checkfacts, or whatever your latest troll name happens to be, anyone that uses a UNT moniker as a screen name to do nothing but bash UNT is nothing but a troll, troll.

Why do you feel the need to constantly change identity, troll? Because you are trolling, troll.

Post as SMUfan, TXStfan, and I could give a crap what you post, troll. But you don't, troll. Instead you troll, troll.

Have I mentioned that you are a troll?

Just so everyone knows who/what you are, troll.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3

Friends, GL2Greatnes isn't a SMU fan. Nor is he a UTSA, TsSt, or any other fan. He's just some poor sod who enjoys getting people worked up. I'll bet he posts anti-SMU stuff on their board. The best response to this idiocy is to ignore the little jerk. Starve him of the attention he craves and he'll go somewhere else.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1