I'll Take It...!

McKinneyMiner

I admit I was one who just didn't believe that this team was capable of this kind of performance on the road...

I was dead wrong and I am glad to say so to the world...

They kept mistakes to a minimum and executed an offensive game plan that had FAU totallly off balance at times...

Hats off to the players and coaching staff...

See everyone at Fouts 6:30 next Saturday...

Well done men, well done...!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I never expected or predicted this type of outcome but it is just one week. It only means that we won't go winless this season as it was one of my honest fears before the FAU game.

I'm with you...

A winless season was a distinct possibility in my mind after the rash of injuries...

I'm not saying this rights the ship, but it does make it more palatable to arrive at Fouts next week and have something legitimate to cheer for...

Just knowing that the players and coaches are still into the season should be a big boost for a disillusioned fan base...

thumbs ups to a great coaching staff....made the changes necessary with a team plagued with injuries to win this game...shows smarts by the OC and DC.

Thumbs up to a team that showed character....this is what we are trying to build in these young men and this team...when the football is over...the character keeps going with them through life....I am very proud of these young men....they have represented themselves and UNT well....Hey guys...this wasn't WKU !!