Official GMG.com NCAA Pick Em??

IronMan4

Yahoo is having it's annual NCAA tourney pick em. All you do is fill out your bracket and whoever does the best wins.

I was wondering if the administration would be hosting a GMG.com group like last year? If they can't, I would be more than glad to create the group and maintain it. We have a week or two, but I thought I would mention it.

Anyone interested?

Courtland, I think the way Yahoo does it is you fill in the whole bracket before the tournament starts. You cannot later fill in games you leave blank. I don't think they give you any options.

I came in 4th last year, but that's mainly because I was one of the few to Maryland to win it all. I just knew they would win it. This year there is not a clear cut winner like that in my mind (or anyone else's I think).

Aaron I *know* that's how yahoo does it. I was just saying we COULD do a round by round thing here, so in case I picked Arizona to win it all...and they lost 1st round...I wouldn't be totally screwed the rest of the way.

Like I said..it's just a thought.