Soccer Schedule

Travis

Great out of conference schedule with plenty of great looking games at home. Seems there is no problem with some of the "bigger conference" schools playing at UNT in soccer. Come on football! But, I see the same thing about the home vs away conference schedule. What's up withy that???? OUCH. I am hoping there is a mis-print in the schedule. I can't imagine Hedlund sitting still for such a lopsided (or RV for that matter) home/away conference schedule. Does not make sense. let's hope it is a typo.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Great out of conference schedule with plenty of great looking games at home. Seems there is no problem with some of the "bigger conference" schools playing at UNT in soccer. Come on football! But, I see the same thing about the home vs away conference schedule. What's up withy that???? OUCH. I am hoping there is a mis-print in the schedule. I can't imagine Hedlund sitting still for such a lopsided (or RV for that matter) home/away conference schedule. Does not make sense. let's hope it is a typo.

GO MEAN GREEN!

No typo. I think we all would like to see a more balanced schedule, but it's hard to complain after our favorable home conference schedule last year. This is the exact opposite of last years schedule where 7 of 11 conference games (and the conference tournament) were at home.