Flag Flying

THOR

so i've got the nt battle flag and i want to get one of those flags that shopmeangreen has but i have no why to fly them on gameday during tailgating!!! what do ya'll use? is it handmade or can i buy it somewhere? i'm not exactly industrious! THANKS!

Or you could have a TOTALLY AWESOME shopping experience like me. I'm a Home Depot customer for life.

I went to Home Depot to buy a big piece of PVC pipe and some zip ties. I had my PVC pipe ($2.05) in hand and asked one of the guys where zip ties were. He asked what I was building and I said a flag pole. He replies "Oh we have some of those over in our garden section and I can make it work for you." I'm thinking either this guy is really nice or he's in the mafia. So we walk over to the garden section and he shows me this solid steel flag pole setup that's marked $59.98. I tell him thanks but no thanks and he says "I'll give it to you for $20." Now I know he's in the mob...but I say ok. I get this thing over to the cash register and it won't scan. So the lady manually keys in the number and it rings up $1.98. She calls the same guy back over and he says "Give it to him for that price then." What?! So I handed the lady a ten as quick as I could and told him I'd buy 5 more at that price if he'd let me. No dice. Oh well, still the best shopping experience I've ever had. :lol:

sweet fellas....i like the idea of buying one premade. i can't do jack when it comes to that stuff. OFF TO HOME DEPOT AND SAM'S...THANKS AGAIN!

edit: nothing at lowes or home depot, so i'm ordering from sam's...kinda sucks...wanted something for today!!!! DAMN IT!!!!

Edited by radiogreen