Dmn Survey

WIFE2HOT4U

Guest GrayEagleOne

It's not the best wording for a question. If you were already attending all of the FB games, you're already encourage to attend, regardless of Todd Dodge. Ithat question should be prefaced by 'if you do not regularly attend North Texas' games, would you be more encouraged to attend after the hiring of Todd Dodge?"

If it accomplishes the intended then I think that's great. It'd be hard to get a 3/4 positive response on motherhood, apple pie or nickel beer.

WooHoo! 32 more people!

---Advertisers might may note of this..... only 42 read this...???. Advertising rates may drop... The online media surveys in Midland/Odessa have far more "voters". But then again most West-Texans are pretty opinionated.

---However if a politician were to report on this he would state that more than 75% of people who attend games will now increase their attendence. (32 of 42)

My wonderful newpaper here in Midland anounced today that local taxing boards are expecting to drop local property tax rates.........They forgot to mention than the local property evaluations are going up by 26%... mine went up 39%.