New Names On Scout.com

I checked the Scout.com recruiting page for NT--

A few weeks ago, only 6 or 7 names were listed.

This afternoon, I counted 16 names. Here are a few new names that caught my attention:

1. Bryan Ehrlich, QB, 6-1,185lbs, San Antonio Madison HS: NT, Neb, Tx Tech, South Carolina,

Hawaii, Tx St---seems like all of these schools have "spread" offenses-interesting!

How the heck is South Carolina/Spurrier in the mix?

2. Jeremy Gray, DE, 6-6, 235lbs,Sherman HS: NT, Kan, Mo, Oklahoma, Okie St, and TEXAS-

How about that--all Big 12 teams, and NT is in the game for this kid!

3. Obinna Akujuobi, CB, 5-8, 170lbs,Langham Creek HS-Houston: NT, Bosie State, Oklahoma,

Okie State, Tex A &M, UTEP---some pretty good name schools here--competiting with NT!

How do you pronounce this kids name? Is he in the Star War movies?

I also found a QB on Rivals, Steven Darrow, Grandburry HS, 5-11, 180lbs, that lists NT, TCU,

looks to be more of a DB recruit than QB.

I like the fact that NT is after the same type of recruit as our competition, and the fact NT is

listed right along with the "other" big name schools!