Unt Students Reach Out To Va Tech

MeanGreengdub

A group has been made on facebook called Eagles Supporting Virginia Tech. Go join if you're a student. Can someone tell me why my pics won't upload? It says it's too big. I'd like to post the UNT/VA Tech picture of the group.

How does joining that group raise support? Is their a donation or something?

was wondering the same thing. I joined the group, but it doesnt really do anything except say "we feel bad".

I'd love to help out with a fund raiser of some sort, but I don't really know what it would go to, or how it would best serve the ailing community.

was wondering the same thing. I joined the group, but it doesnt really do anything except say "we feel bad".

I'd love to help out with a fund raiser of some sort, but I don't really know what it would go to, or how it would best serve the ailing community.

Geez...just shows a little respect.

Geez...just shows a little respect.

I wasnt saying anything negative about it at all... dont be so sensitive. I was merely pondering if there more we can do besides sign up and say we feel bad... there is strength in numbers. There are currently 623 people signed up. I imagine we could raise a lot of money or send a lot of cards, etc with that size group. thats all. It's a great start, just trying to think bigger

I wasnt saying anything negative about it at all... dont be so sensitive. I was merely pondering if there more we can do besides sign up and say we feel bad... there is strength in numbers. There are currently 623 people signed up. I imagine we could raise a lot of money or send a lot of cards, etc with that size group. thats all. It's a great start, just trying to think bigger

I agree. I thought last night how dumb it was to have a group like that that did nothing. But I was asked if this had happend at UNT would it help to know that other schools are at least thinking/praying for us and my answer was yes.