Espn Recap

UNT_92_Fan

Damn, I never thought I would get this attached to a basketball team, it hurts me, it really felt like someone put a sharpened dagger in my heart.

Wooden is a monster and will be a pain to deal with next season for all teams, we played great, and if Calcin got the dunk, I have a feeling we could have hung on to stay closer, but really this is f'n Memphis, and they were the most athletic and quick team I have seen all year, props to them, go win the tourney.

and the first tool shows up! Congrats on the win enjoy the next one...the Aggies will bury your streetball team

I came by one last time just to reinforce what I said earlier about how well your team did, and I'm met with this.

Well, good luck in the future folks. Building your program can be done, winning next year starts tomorrow.

They are generally giving us a lot of respect over on their board. Memphis forum link

Sample quote: "NOrth Texas shouldn't have been a 15 seed. They are actually a 12. They are long and athletic and probably would have finished second in CUSA."

oh I know i've been reading some stuff on their board.. thats why I said "this memphis fan" instead of "memphis fans" in general