Jr Day Tomorrow

Txballa

I have a copy of a rivals article on a NT FB prospect...added today..."contemplating his first Jr. day visit this weekend to NT or TCU".

Posted on TX Prep FWD and that host knew nothing about it. Haven't been able to find anything on this. but two sources indicate NT may be having one.....stealth recruiting ?

What High School did you hear about this?

I have a copy of a rivals article on a NT FB prospect...added today..."contemplating his first Jr. day visit this weekend to NT or TCU".

Posted on TX Prep FWD and that host knew nothing about it. Haven't been able to find anything on this. but two sources indicate NT may be having one.....stealth recruiting ?

What High School did you hear about this?

At least UNT has now become a choice for a Junior Day as to visit us for that young potential recruit OldTimer posted about; and that whether that young HS Junior visits UNT or that other school off University and Berry in Fort Worth.

Whether we win 3, 5, 7 or 11 games this next Fall, anyone has to like the direction all this is now headed in Denton. I think the destination of this new Todd Dodge Mean Green journey will be most interesting (and exciting) for each and every one of us.

PS: Austin Talon, if you are reading this, I love your latest signature. In fact, if you have the time and would be interested, could you somehow insert UNT's old muscular Scrappy caricature with him having a "Hmmmm?" in a cartoon bubble on the right end part of your BSU signataure? Just a variation of your already super Boise State-oriented signature which I think is super.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen