#19 Muts 70 Nt 56

NT03

I was expecting a blowout from a Very good Lady Raider team , but we hung tough and actually only trailed by one , 31-32 at the half.

Lies! This is all lies! There is no way we were only down by 1 at the half. Tina Slinker's teams never do anything right! Surely you are aware that she is 1-1,784 in 19 years at North Texas and that her one win was against a team of pre-school children holding kittens...and she executed the kittens as part of her victory celebration. How dare you suggest that anything NT basketball related could be positive! Harry, can we get him baneed?

On a side note, come out and tailgate before the men's game tomorrow.

Edited by emmitt01

Yes, she only lost by 14 points. Let's give her a 10 year contract extension.

Easy now, because you know with each win this year she gets another year added on to that extension.

Who knows , in another 18 years maybe we could be ranked like MTSU ???

MTSU hit their 3's all night and played about as aggressive a defensive game as I've seen. That said, I also thought our team was working hard against a top-notch opponent.

Speaking of aggressive, one enjoyable thing was the MTSU fans who were there. They were loud and funny. Even got up and danced when the band played "Respect" and "Shining Star."

Probably best game of year for the ladies. Amber Jackson had a break out game, if she continues to improve she should be among the best post players ever at NT. Tricia Lee and Hall also had very good games. The Muts were a much better team but if NT plays the rest of their games as well they could win most of them.

Lies! This is all lies! There is no way we were only down by 1 at the half. Tina Slinker's teams never do anything right! Surely you are aware that she is 1-1,784 in 19 years at North Texas and that her one win was against a team of pre-school children holding kittens...and she executed the kittens as part of her victory celebration. How dare you suggest that anything NT basketball related could be positive! Harry, can we get him baneed?

On a side note, come out and tailgate before the men's game tomorrow.

I was at the game. They were hard.