Yet Another Wr - Vito Blog

Zeke

Right after I finished with my blog on UNT's recruits who committed over the weekend another jumped on board.

Wide receiver Justin Martinson of Birdville was planning on weighing his options, but needed just a few hours to decide to play for the Mean Green.

The addition of Martinson gives UNT five six who have committed this weekend with one more thinking about committing tonight.

Right after I finished with my blog on UNT's recruits who committed over the weekend another jumped on board.

Wide receiver Justin Martinson of Birdville was planning on weighing his options, but needed just a few hours to decide to play for the Mean Green.

The addition of Martinson gives UNT five six who have committed this weekend with one more thinking about committing tonight.

I believe it is Jason Martinson of Birdville. He is listed here as all-district 6-4A as receiver AND punter.....

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=616033

I count about 10 wide receivers as committed now....maybe the whole offense will be just receivers out there?? :lol:

Edited by NT80

Wow, I can't remember the last time we landed this many WRs. This is exciting. No more "thank you fro choosing 8 in the box, may I take you tackle for loss please".