2007 Preseason Espn Top 25

GreenBat

The 2006 college football season isn't even 48 hours behind us, but it's never too early to look ahead to this fall. This preview might be altered by the early exodus to the NFL, but we're fairly certain about a couple of things: The Trojans are No. 1 and Notre Dame isn't ranked.

Booty could return Trojans to No. 1 ranking

Can someone please explain the love affair with WVU? They were a 1-dimensional team (stop the QB and they were done) that got thumped pretty bad once they played ranked teams.

They went 1-1 against ranked teams last year. And I don't qualify their 10-point loss to #5 Louisville as a "pretty bad thumping".

That loss to Louisville wasn't that close. It was a thumping.

Ok fine. I'll trust you on that :). I don't remember the game.

Count me in on the WVU love affair. I don't care if they're one dimensional, no one can stop them.

And I'm having a fling with the '95 Cornhuskers on the weekends. gosh darn it, they couldn't pass but they just run so HARD and FAST.

aaaaahhhhhh

Ok fine. I'll trust you on that :). I don't remember the game.

Count me in on the WVU love affair. I don't care if they're one dimensional, no one can stop them.

And I'm having a fling with the '95 Cornhuskers on the weekends. gosh darn it, they couldn't pass but they just run so HARD and FAST.

aaaaahhhhhh

I guess the important question is: did their QB graduate/leave? That would really change the way that team moves the ball.