Jonathon Jackson

chrisfisher

Jackson looked really good in practice. Listed at 6'8" and 240lb.... he actually looks much bigger in person... make no mistake about it, he is a giant. For reference, although 1" shorter than Stewart, he is 55 pounds heavier and looks very able. He was mentioned as injured during the Nichols game, but I have not heard anything about him since then. Anyone got any info?

Jackson looked really good in practice. Listed at 6'8" and 240lb.... he actually looks much bigger in person... make no mistake about it, he is a giant. For reference, although 1" shorter than Stewart, he is 55 pounds heavier and looks very able. He was mentioned as injured during the Nichols game, but I have not heard anything about him since then. Anyone got any info?

He hasn't been healthy sine the end of camp. With Wooden coming on strong and Q playing great I think he should just rehab and try to get to 100%. When he has played this year he did not look comfortable.

Guest GrayEagleOne

He has been rehabing all of his college career. He played very little at Mineral and a microscopic amount here.

Admittedly, he seems to be very good when he's healthy enough to play but that's so seldom I'm just going to forget him and let him surprise me. If he had been injured here then I think that his scholarship should be continued until graduation but I don't know since we got damaged goods.